College Retreats for College Groups
For over a decade Optimal Performance Associates has been providing its College Retreats programs. Colleges and schools are presented fun, powerful, and dynamic workshops that are designed to enhance teamwork, leadership skills, and character. Based on over 15 years of experience we have developed a broad range of programs that build camaraderie, spark positive energy, create insight, and build tangible skills. Our College Retreats programs allow you to choose from different in-depth team building workshops that explore a specific topic or work on group fun, camaraderie, and rejuvenation through our innovative team initiatives and activities. College Retreats can involve low-challenge course activities or ground-level initiative and cooperative games as well as high-challenge course programs.
Our customized team building retreats will help your team:
- Build a long lasting commitment towards your team mission
- Increase mutual support and strengthen group cohesion
- Strengthen relationships between staff members
- Develop the abilities that contribute to positive leadership
- Enhance team communication and problem solving skills
- Deepen trust in self and others
- Develop an appreciation of everyone’s role
- Ability to overcome conflict in a constructive manner
Our customized team-building retreats provide a hands-on and interactive learning experience that build tangible life skills and promote personal growth. Our student programs have been utilized in public and private colleges, elementary, middle, and high schools, and residential programs. Each workshop is custom designed to focus on a variety of topics and can range from a 1-day workshop to on-going program.
Who we work with:
- Student Leadership Organizations
- Residence Life & Orientation Leaders
- Teachers & Faculty
- Athletic Teams
- K-12 Students
- Office Staff
- At-Risk Youth
To learn more about how Optimal Performance Associates can support your team building needs, feel free to email or call us at 1-888-868-3380. We will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule a meeting or phone conference to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building needs.