OPA’s College Team Expedition Programs
The OPA College Team Expedition Program is one of our most exciting and one of our most popular team building events. In this action oriented team building program each team must work together in a timed event to acquire the greatest number of points or revenue for completing a series of team challenges. To be successful each team must tap into the talents and abilities of each team member to overcome a series of team building activities, challenges, and obstacles in the college team expedition.
Each team member will learn the value of:
- Team trust
- Team Communication
- Commitment to Common Goals
- Interpersonal support
- Risk-taking & Stretching One’s Comfort Zone
- Appreciation of Team Roles
- Innovation & Problem Solving
Each team’s success will hinge on its strategy, time management skills, team support, use of resources, and team innovation. The day concludes with creative team presentations that capture the key lessons learned from the day. The OPA Team Expedition Program is built to fit your team dynamics and team culture and can be held almost anywhere your group decides to meet: a resort, nearby park, your facility, or at our Retreat Center. This program can be designed for groups as small as 16 and as large as 500+, for all ages and levels of physical ability.
Why We Recommend Team Expeditions for Your Team
- Increased team morale through shared successes and performance breakthroughs.
- This program is challenging, high energy, exciting, and each participant has a valuable role in the success of the activities.
- Participants appreciate the opportunities to strategize, collaborate, reflect, and take on leadership roles (some for the first time).
- Participants gain confidence in their problem-solving skills as they match their wits to a wide variety of intellectual and physical challenges.
- Our team expedition programs are dynamic, and highly interactive, customizable and can be portable. This program and can be facilitated both indoors and outdoors.
- Throughout the team expedition, each team conducts self-directed debriefs through a team journal capturing key lessons about how to work together effectively, culminating in a facilitated debrief to establish a set of team guidelines that can be applied back to the workplace.
- We customize our Team Expeditions to meet your specific goals, themes, and align the program with the culture of your organization.
Program Length: Half-day or Full day
Program Size: 16 – 500+ participants
To learn more about how Optimal Performance Associates can support your team building needs, feel free to email or call us at 1-888-868-3380. We will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule a meeting or phone conference to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building needs.