With today’s demanding environment our innovative Corporate Retreats team building events will assist your organization in achieving a higher level of success. Successful teams demand a clear understanding and sensitivity towards the various members of the team. Respect, trust, clear communication, common goals, commitment, and positive leadership are key elements of a high performing team. Based on over 15 years of experience we have developed a broad range of programs that build camaraderie, spark positive energy, create insight, and build tangible skills. Whether your goal is to develop new strategies, improve the way you work together, or to enhance team camaraderie Optimal Performance Associates (OPA) will teach you how to succeed.
Our mission is to provide your organization with a dynamic learning experience that will promote the enhancement of relationships and the building of tangible skills, which will produce positive results. Customizing our Corporate Retreats team building events is what we do best. Whether your program is a half-day, full day, or a multi day program each program is custom designed for the key issues and the group dynamics of each team. The result: enhanced interpersonal relationships; accelerated results; and positive change. Our senior level consultant’s facilitators can help you guide your team to engage your key challenges with a much deeper sense of power, commitment, and purpose. Our Corporate Retreats team building include:
Customized Corporate Retreats team building
Our customized team building workshops are not your ordinary programs just to make your group feel group for a few days. OPA’s customized team building programs focus on building higher levels of team performance. Our Team Development programs accomplish this through highly dynamic and experiential activities. Each session is designed to capitalize on the advantages of teams and teamwork. Because no two teams are ever alike, we customize our Team Building Programs to meet the dynamics and culture of your group. Prior to the program, OPA will conduct an initial needs assessment through telephone interview or meeting directly with 2-3 key members of the team. In addition OPA can provide each member with needs assessment to each member of the team. The information received will serve as a foundation for the design and execution of the team building experience. This information helps us better understand team dynamics, team make-up, and what areas of improvement need to be addressed.
Why Customize Your Team Building Program
Our customized team building programs utilize team initiatives which are high energy team building activities that get everybody up and moving, indoors or outdoors. These team building activities are physical challenges appropriate for corporate professionals and they are an excellent way to accelerate team performance. Our Team Initiatives are results oriented, Build Trust, Promote Problem Solving, Leadership, Accountability, Support, Team Communication, Team Commitment, & Integrity.
The OPA Team Expedition Program is one of our most exciting and one of our most popular team building events. In this action oriented team building program each team must work together in a timed event to acquire the greatest number of points or revenue for completing a series of team challenges. To be successful each team must tap into the talents and abilities of each team member to overcome a series of team building activities, challenges, and obstacles. Each team member will learn the value of:
- Team trust
- Team Communication
- Commitment to Common Goals
- Interpersonal support
- Risk-taking & Stretching One’s Comfort Zone
- Appreciation of Team Roles
- Innovation & Problem Solving
Each team’s success will hinge on its strategy, time management skills, team support, use of resources, and team innovation. The day concludes with creative team presentations that capture the key lessons learned from the day. The OPA Team Expedition Program is built to fit your team dynamics and team culture and can be held almost anywhere your group decides to meet: a resort, nearby park, your facility, or at our Retreat Center. This program can be designed for groups as small as 16 and as large as 500+, for all ages and levels of physical ability.
Why We Recommend Team Expeditions for Your Team
- Increased team morale through shared successes and performance breakthroughs.
- This program is challenging, high energy, exciting, and each participant has a valuable role in the success of the activities.
- Participants appreciate the opportunities to strategize, collaborate, reflect, and take on leadership roles (some for the first time).
- Participants gain confidence in their problem-solving skills as they match their wits to a wide variety of intellectual and physical challenges.
- Our team expedition programs are dynamic, and highly interactive, customizable and can be portable. This program and can be facilitated both indoors and outdoors.
- Throughout the team expedition, each team conducts self-directed debriefs through a team journal capturing key lessons about how to work together effectively, culminating in a facilitated debrief to establish a set of team guidelines that can be applied back to the workplace.
- We customize our Team Expeditions to meet your specific goals, themes, and align the program with the culture of your organization.
Program Length: Half-day or Full day
Program Size: 16 – 500+ participants
Corporate Team Olympics
Our Corporate Team Olympic Team Building Events is a fast-paced, non-stop day of fun and team building. Our Team Olympic programs are fun focused and are a great way to energize, enhance team bonding, and team camaraderie. In this exciting and competitive (not too competitive) team building program you will be engaged in a series of mental, physical, and creative challenges that will capitalize on the advantages of teamwork and collaboration. Points are awarded for each Team Olympic Event and each team will be competing for the “Gold”. Success will hinge on its time management skills, strategy, execution, and use of resources. The OPA Team Olympic Programs is built to fit your team dynamics and team culture and can be held almost anywhere your group decides to meet: a resort, nearby park your facility, or at the OPA Retreat Center.
Why We Recommend Our Team Olympics for Your Team
- Participants experience team camaraderie and team unity in a very short amount of time.
- The combination of sophisticated physical, intellectual and creative challenges is inclusive to all levels of physical ability.
- Participants are required to make both big picture decisions and to consider the details.
- The quick pace of the program enhances the learning process and keeps all participants engaged.
- It is dynamic, very interactive, and easily customized towards the dynamics and culture of your group.
- It engages all learning styles and incorporates the strengths and abilities of each team member.
- The program is portable and can be held indoors or outdoors.
Program Length: 2 Hours, Half-day, Full day
Program Size: 15 – 1000
The Amazing Race is the Ultimate Team Challenge where teams race against time to accumulate points to be the Amazing Race Champions. Experience the same excitement as contestants on The Amazing Race television show…right in a city near you. Teams will race against time to complete a series of team building challenges. Each team will encounter challenges (which may include the use of GPS units), road blocks and detours as they earn as many points as possible. The OPA Amazing Race program will focus on:
- High levels of communication
- Collaboration & Competition
- Team strategy
- Performing under pressure
- Appreciation of Team Roles
Throughout the race, each team conducts self-directed debriefs, capturing key lessons about how to work together effectively. At the end of your Amazing Race each team will have the opportunity recount their adventures in presentations that highlight themes and lessons learned from the experience that can be transferred back to the workplace.Teams will be supplied with all the necessary equipment and materials to successfully navigate the race. Our Amazing Races are tailored to your group and is customized to the location of your choice. Locations may require pre-race scouting to verify viability and customization of the location for an Amazing Race.
Why We Recommend the OPA Amazing Race program for Your Team
- Dynamic and Fast Paced
- Participants experience team camaraderie as a result of successfully solving problems together.
- The combination of sophisticated physical, intellectual and creative challenges offers something for everyone.
- It is highly interactive, customized to the culture of your group, and fun.
- Focuses on High levels of communication, planning, strategy, collaboration & Trust
- It engages all learning styles, and respects individual differences, and capacities
- Participants gain confidence in their problem-solving skills as they match their wits to a wide variety of challenges.
- Teams share a sense of accomplishment upon completion of the program that greatly increases trust and rapport.
Program Length: Half-day & Full day
Program Size: 15 – 500 participants
Corporate Leadership Workshops
It takes great leadership to build great teams. Leaders who are not afraid to course correct, make the difficult decisions and establish standards of performance that are constantly being met – and improving at all times. In today’s business environment, each team member can be called upon to be a force for positive change and leadership. Each team member’s role in the organization may require him/her to handle many demands and be as productive as you can be with the time available to you to the job done. Our customized leadership programs will help your team to get to the next level. Leadership is not only about what you do, it’s about who you are. And it’s also about leading and influencing others to make good things happen. This hands-on workshop is custom designed for corporate groups. Each participant will have the opportunity to practice the necessary mental, team work, and interpersonal skills to be an effective leader. This workshop includes highly engaging interactive activities that will help each participant gain insight into:
- Effective leadership styles
- Learn the tools to become an effective leader
- Maintaining team standards
- Motivating others
- Strategies on managing team conflict
- Performing under pressure
- Goal setting
- Communication Styles
- Promoting teamwork and peak performance.
Program Length: 2 hour, half day, & full day.
Program Size: 8- 200
Ropes Courses are excellent Corporate Retreats team building program options. We offer three main types of Ropes Course experiences: High Ropes Courses, Low Ropes Courses, and Portable Ropes Courses. Ropes courses are inherently fun, and safety will always be our first priority.The combination of Low and High Ropes Courses enable participants to grow at both the team and individual levels, exploring risk, leadership, communication, problem-solving, and coaching. The Low Ropes Course focuses on collaboration. The challenges call upon every member of the team to participate, and they present unending opportunities for self-discovery and team growth.The High Ropes Course emphasizes risk-taking, trust, and team support. The challenges allow participants to stretch their comfort zones—sometimes dramatically—and recognize fears that may block personal achievement. Each moment is rich with discoveries, whether a person is climbing or finding an effective way to encourage a teammate.
Our rope course experience can:
- Help participants get to know one another quickly and differently than they might in the work place, which in turn will provide individuals a greater degree of comfort back in the office.
- Establish a sense of team camaraderie and a greater awareness of the importance of teamwork.
- Help Create an atmosphere of mutual support in which cooperation, encouragement and team support are emphasized.
- Help participants increase personal awareness of one self and group dynamics.
- Help participants further develop effective teamwork skills.
Our senior team building consultants will work closely with you to select the type of ropes course and Corporate Retreats team building program that is right for your group. Many of our corporate clients actually prefer low ropes courses because they can be effectively tailored to the dynamics of your group and it allows for inclusion of all people with varying fitness levels and ages.Whether your program is a half-day, full day, or a multi day program each program is custom designed for the key issues and the group dynamics of each team. The result: enhanced interpersonal relationships; accelerated results; and positive change. Our Team Development Programs can take place in a hotel; conference center, a local park, gymnasium, your facility, or at the OPA Retreat Center.
To learn more about how Optimal Performance Associates can support your team building needs, feel free to email or call us at 1-888-868-3380. We will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule a meeting or phone conference to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building needs.