Our Ropes Course Retreats are excellent team building program options. We offer three main types of Ropes Course experiences: High Ropes Courses, Low Ropes Courses, and Portable Ropes Courses. Ropes courses are inherently fun, challenging, and safety will always be our first priority.The combination of Low and High Ropes Courses enable participants to grow at the team and individual levels, exploring risk, leadership, communication, problem-solving, and team support. The Low Ropes Course focuses on collaboration and teamwork. The challenges call upon every member of the team to participate, and they present unending opportunities for self-discovery and team growth.The High Ropes Course emphasizes risk-taking, trust, and team support. The challenges allow participants to stretch their comfort zones—sometimes dramatically—and recognize fears that may block personal achievement. Each moment is rich with discoveries, whether a person is climbing or finding an effective way to encourage a teammate.
Our experience with our Ropes Course Retreats can:
- Help participants get to know one another quickly and differently than they might in the work place or school, which in turn will provide individuals a greater degree of comfort with each other.
- Establish a sense of team camaraderie and a greater awareness of the importance of teamwork.
- Help Create an atmosphere of mutual support in which cooperation, encouragement and team support are emphasized.
- Help participants increase personal awareness of one self and group dynamics.
- Help participants further develop effective teamwork skills.
The OPA Retreat Center Ropes Course Retreats at Tall Pines Day Camp offers 8 High Ropes Course Elements, Climbing Tower, a brand new 50 foot high tower twin 800 foot long zip lines, and a variety of low elements. Our senior team building consultants will work closely with you to select the type of ropes course and team building program that is right for your group. Many of our clients actually prefer low ropes courses because they can be effectively tailored to the dynamics of your group and it allows for inclusion of all people with varying fitness levels and ages.
To learn more about how Optimal Performance Associates can support your team building needs, feel free to email or call us at 1-888-868-3380. We will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule a meeting or phone conference to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building needs.