Character Counts: Promoting a Positive Classroom Atmosphere
This hands-on workshop, Promoting a Positive Classroom Atmosphere is designed for educators, counselors, and youth service staff committed to improving the learning environment. This character education training combines classroom learning with adventure programming designed for the classroom. Participants attending the Promoting a Positive Classroom Atmosphere workshop will learn cross section experiential learning techniques and activities that will:
- Create safe learning environments in which students feel comfortable taking both academic and emotional risks.
- Use the concepts from experiential education to create a safe learning environment.
- Use the experiential learning cycle as the foundation for developing adventure-based lesson plans and units.
- Teach participants how to process activities and apply key lessons.
- Create and use adventure and experience-based activities that enhance academic learning.
- Help teachers and staff learn activities that will enhance teamwork, character development, self-esteem, and life skills.
Program Length: 2 hour, Half-day or Full day
Program Size: 8 – 100
To learn more about how Optimal Performance Associates can support your team building needs, feel free to email or call us at 1-888-868-3380. We will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule a meeting or phone conference to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building needs.