Created by OPA Co-Partner, Mr. Keith Waldman, the OPA Teachers Raising The Bar program is one of our most dynamic, exciting, and fun teacher in-services. This powerful high performing team-building workshop explores the specific principles and building blocks of high performing school teams. Each participant attending this workshop will experience a highly dynamic and interactive activities while learning tangible skills teamwork and peak performance skills that will take your group to a high level of performance. Whether you choose a 90 minute or 3 hour session your team dynamics will be accelerated and your group will transfer key lessons and tangible skills back to the workplace.
This workshop will focuses on following principles:
- Competition & Collaboration
- Effective Team Communication
- Risk Taking
- Taking Accountability
- Building Trust & Commitment
- Confident Mindset & Focus
- Commitment to Common Goals
- Appreciation of Team Roles
- Managing adversity
Why We Recommend the OPA Teachers Raising The Bar program for Your Team
- Increase team morale and camaraderie through shared successes and performance breakthroughs.
- This program is challenging, high energy, inspirational, motivating, exciting, and each participant has a valuable role in the success of the activities.
- Participants appreciate the opportunities to strategize, collaborate, and reflect, to be accountable, and take on leadership roles (some for the first time).
- Participants gain confidence in their problem-solving skills and in their ability to take risks and take their performance to the next level.
- Groups have the opportunity to have a facilitated debrief and capture key lessons that can be applied back to the workplace.
- Improve team work, leadership, and peak performance skills in a very short amount of team.
- Your team will be energized, revitalized, and your team will be ready to take on new challenges.
- A lot of bang for your buck!
Program Length: 90 Minutes, 2 hours, Half-day or Full day
Program Size: 8 – 100+
To learn more about how Optimal Performance Associates can support your team building needs, feel free to email or call us at 1-888-868-3380. We will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule a meeting or phone conference to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building needs.